Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Cute Little Baby! and the FAQs.

I decided to write this post for many reasons. The first being my last post involving pregnancy was not exactly uplifting and may have made people think twice before getting knocked up. Which maybe that's good. But I actually am really happy about being pregnant and being a Mom! She's going to be coming regardless of the insurance issues!

Here's some FAQs:

1. Who is the father?
Haha just kidding no one has asked me that. And it's Luke by the way. ;)

2. Is it a girl or a boy?
It is a GIRL! YAY

3. What's her name?
It's a secret! Not even our families know it! I will say if you are reading this it starts with an "R". And I will also tell you we aren't planning on giving her a middle name so she can be cool like her mom. ;)

4. How are you feeling?
I feel fat. I haven't exactly got the bump thing going for me yet. I'm in that awkward phase. I'm not puking anymore (YAY) but some foods and smells really gross me out!

5. When are you due?
I'm due July 8, 2014 and I hope she comes on the Forth of July because that would be an awesome birthday! Maybe I just love America and Pyrotechnics a little too much.

6. Was she planned? Were you trying?
I find this question fairly awkward depending on who is asking but no we were not "trying" but I always knew I wanted to be a mom so I guess she was "planned" just not on our timeline.

7. Where are you registered?
So far Babies R Us and Target if you're looking it up online my last name is spelled SwEnsEn (Swensen,I'm just emphasizing the "e"s) . I'm not picky though if you have something to give to my daughter I won't turn you down. ;)

8. Are you going to deliver naturally?
I'm planning to, call me crazy. I don't really care what people think about it. I think the only way I won't is if it's because of a medical complication.

That's all the FAQ's I can think of for now!

I'm really excited to be a mom but it terrifies me at the same time! I know we have some big hurdles ahead of us but I'm excited for what comes.


















1 comment:

  1. I love this! Mine is due June 8th, crazy huh? one month apart. I think I may copy this question and answer thing. I totally agree with answer 6. This random girl (that is not even a friend) asked me that in front of the whole class and i thought that was so inappropriate! Anyway I am so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete